UPDATE: Due to COVID 19 2020 tour dates have been postponed. We will likely not be selecting participants for 2020. Thank you!
The USBG and Patrón Spirits partnered once again to offer eight sessions of the Patrón Tequila Immersion tour. This remarkable educational program offers a deep dive into learning about the tequila making process, as well as an immersive experience with the history of the tequila category and Mexican culture.
Some highlights of the program include:
- Top-notch hospitality at Hacienda Patrón in Jalisco, Mexico
- Agave class
- Tour of the Patrón agave grower farms
- Blind blanco and barrel select tequila tastings
- Working tour of the distillery
- Local community Charity Foundation workday alongside fellow attendees
- Sight-seeing, local food, and shopping
- Lasting, impactful experience bartenders can apply to their careers and everyday lives
2020 Tour Dates
February 3-6, 2020 (completed)
June 1-4, 2020 (postponed)
July 6-9, 2020 (postponed)
Aug 31-Sept 3, 2020 (postponed)
Sept 28-Oct 1, 2020 (postponed)
Oct 12-15, 2020 (postponed)
Nov 30-Dec 3, 2020 (postponed)
Jan 25-28, 2021 (Tentative)
Feb 8-11, 2021 (Tentative)
Up to 18 bartenders are selected for each tour through an anonymous evaluation process. Once selected, attendees are required to complete the online Academia Patrón Certification program as a prerequisite prior to the tour.
Questions about this program? Contact us!
To stay up to date with all USBG programming, subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
To increase your industry knowledge and gain access to educational opportunities, join the USBG.