Behind the Barrel is returning for its sixth year in 2019! Now is your chance to learn about Wild Turkey Bourbon and Russell’s Reserve firsthand from the legendary Russell family distillers in this immersive educational experience for active bartenders.
The program includes:
- Distillery tour led by Master distillers Eddie & Bruce Russell.
- Glamping under the stars for three nights at the Wild Turkey Distillery Campus in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.
- Skeet Shooting – Learn from the experts, and channel your inner marksman!
- Bourbon challenges including trivia and a whiskey-themed obstacle course.
- Live entertainment – sit back and enjoy live music, cocktails, and nightly bonfires.
2019 Session Dates:
- April 25-28 -- Apply by March 10
- September 22-25 -- Apply by August 4
- September 26-29 -- Apply by August 4
- Applicants must be 21 years of age.
- Applicants must be employed on a full-time basis (30 hours or more weekly) within the bar service industry.
- Previous attendees may apply.
- USBG membership is not required.
Apply here: https://2019behindthebarrel.splashthat.com/